Low Testosterone (Low T) plagues not only middle-aged men and older, but unfortunately also young men and even teens. Young men and teens who suffer from low testosterone often struggle with self esteem and are often the brunt of ridicule at school or on sport’s teams. If the problem is low T, then they suffer needlessly, because it can be treated safely and simply. Determining if you or your teen has low Testosterone is the same with any age man and involves simple blood laboratory tests to check hormone levels. We feel so strongly that Low T is potentially a cause of many men’s health issues that we are now offering a free Testosterone test. Symptoms of Low T in young men include:
- Late puberty. Late puberty isn’t really considered until a young man reaches 14 without having experienced any changes or progression toward manhood. These changes include voice deepening, facial and pubic hair, While late puberty is often genetic & nothing to worry about, sometimes it can be caused by a hormone deficiency. If you’re concerned, simply have Testosterone tested while it’s free.
- Small stature. While all boys and men are not going to be tall, a lack of growth or slow growth can be a sign of low T.
- Abnormal genital development.
- Low energy. Low energy can be caused by low vitamin D levels, low T, or other deficiencies or endocrine disorders.
- Depression and other chronic emotional problems.
- Marijuana use and abuse. Yes, it’s true, marijuana lowers testosterone, so just don’t do it.
- Testicular abnormalities.
- Defective Pituitary gland function.
We want to help men of all ages feel better and especially for young men to reach their greatest potential in health and life. So call today for your or your son’s free Testosterone test just to make sure everything is progressing as it should.